TERMS OF SERVICE
By using and continuing to use telos.org digital sites or social media connected to said site, you are automatically agreeing to the Terms of Service of this document. The Terms of Service (“TOS”) have been designed to provide our users with a clear and transparent understanding of obligations while engaging with any of the offerings, information, articles, posts, etc. at telos.org or associated social media sites connected to telos.org.
Telos: A brick and mortar business, engaging in the business of mental health for teens and young adults. Located in Orem, UT.
Social Media: Common social media links or integrations into telos.org such as Facebook or Instagram.
User: Person or system, interacting, using data, information, insights or other outcomes derived from telos.org.
Services: All mental health services provided, that requires a financial exchange are contracted separately. All information provided online is not a service but is a reference only and is not intended for user to act on without proper counsel and research done at their own expense and discretion.
Referrals: As a gesture of goodwill by telos.org. A referral to third-party consultants may be offered to USER as a starting point to gain more information about residential care. (Please note that all consultants are independent of Telos and should be researched for application and fit)
Donations: Gifts and donations may be submitted online to our nonprofit school or our charitable partner Youth Champion Children.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS
The USER declares that they honor all Copyrights for elements that are found at telos.org. Rights to photos, graphics, source code and computer programs are specifically not transferred to the USER, and remain the property of their respective owners.
COOKIES & PRIVACY
USER shall defend, indemnify and hold harmless Telos and its employees, agents and subcontractors from all liabilities, claims and expenses, including all reasonable legal fees, that may arise or result from:
- Any service provided or performed.
- Any injury to person or property caused by any products or services provided.
- Any information supplied by the USER that infringes on the proprietary rights of a third party.
- The USER’s use of electronic recommendations or referrals to consultants.
- Any referrals offered online is strictly a gesture of goodwill by Telos.org. There are no guarantees of results, quality or even response by consultants. No financial engagement should take place without proper research by USER and if USER chooses to engage or retain outside support or consultants, USER does so acting independently and of their own accord and at their own risk. There is no financial reward, perk or incentive given to Telos for these referrals.
These TOS shall be governed and construed in accordance with the State of Utah, United States. The parties agree that if any part, term or provision of these TERMS shall be found illegal or in conflict with any valid controlling law, the validity of the remaining provisions shall not be affected.